this is what I was told. does anyone know for sure?
this is what I was told. does anyone know for sure?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Where's it gonna be? That sounds like my new lunchtime establishment.....lol
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
its gonna be up there in the new wal-mart shopping center..i believe its right beside of Little Mexico
Yeah, that's exactly where it is.
Never ate at a Quiznos before... wonder how it will stack up to Subway?
Officially retired
they have a sign up that says Tuesday
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
They have breakfast too, Im thinking about giving it a try in the morning.
They have a much wider variety of stuff than subway. The bread bowels are terrific and they have good soup to go along with all of the different types of subs they offer. They offer a wide variety of salads, they have yogurt, and they have a good selection of drinks as well.
Best sub I have eaten was from Baldino's in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Man oh man.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Finally ate there tonight!
The line wasn't as bad because it was kind of late, and I got me a Classic Combo (w/ bacon) and it was pretty good.
The bad part? The price... just for me and my brother to get combos, it was almost $20... that's insane! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
I think I'll stick with Subway, but it wasn't bad for something new to try. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Officially retired
just stick with subway, 12 inch roast beef on wheatlives,tomato, pickles, banana peppers, and mustard all for the low price of $6.25!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
My mother & my bro went up there yesterday--called in an order after they got out of Wally World and were going to fill up on gas in the time the order was supposed to be fixed. The girl @Quiznos said it'd be 5-10 minutes for the subs...they ordered 2 Chicken Carbonara's. Well, a little over 10 minutes later, my mom sends my brother in to get the subs, and he asks if there had been a call in order for them. The girl at the register said the only call-in order had been earlier that day and that they hadn't received any other orders. Well, my bro told them what the order was, and they found the ticket, but told him they weren't going to fix it because "he had held up the line by coming directly to the register and now their line was backed up again". Mom was pissed. She called and asked to speak to the girl at the register--asked the reasoning behind what she said to my bro...and she said "well ma'am, he was supposed to stand in line, and also we never received an order from you". Mom asked to speak to the manager..."The manager's in the back right now on break and they wouldn't take a call from you anyways"...Mom then asked for a phone number to the ownership to call and speak with them..."I don't have that number and I'm not going to give it to you for you to call and complain when your son held up the line and put us behind for an order that was never here".
How effin rude can you get??? How inept can you get? If this is the usual service at this place count me out. I'll go to Everybody Loves Romano's.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks